...Once upon a Time...

Salam...

There is a story... and now it had already become a history...

Once upon a time, in Malacca, which is famous with the historical values and Hang Tuah... A group of 7 members named A_____r was given a difficult task to accomplish a Treasure Hunt... Actually, it was a English-based activity...

So, the story was shorten...

They faced a challenge in the program...

Checkpoint Keeper : Guys, I need you to make me laugh... before I give you the next clue.

Group Members ( GM ) : Hah ?? What kind of task is that ?

CK : Yeah, I need you to make me laugh by story-telling about these 2 coconut shells...

GMs : Let discuss about it first.

After 1 minute...

CK : Are you ready ?

GM : Yes, we are.

GM 1 : I got a story for you. But it is a little bit complicated. Is it okay ?

CK : Okay, try first.

GM 1 : Hurm, but actually the story is about 18 SX... is it okay ??

Other GMs: ????

CK : It's okay... Hehe... Among us only... ( He already laughed )

GM 2 : Ah-hah. Gotcha.... You had laughed !!!

Other GMs : Yeah....

GM 3 : Now give us the next clue... HAha...

CK : Arghhh... You guys play cheats... it is not legal...

GM 2 : But you had laughed... just give us the next clue...

CK : Okay2... I will give you one... But still, you guys play cheat.

Other GMs : (just laughing )

GM 2 : Okay guys, let's go for the next station....

GM 1 : What's wrong with you guys ? I haven't finish my story... ( He really intended to finish his story... )

GM 3 : Just forget about it bro... Haha...


The above scene is among the most exciting memories for me during the English Gateway program... But I barely remember who was the first group member... HAha...

The other scene was about the Draw n Guess competition... The opponent group was giving a damn hard question... They were asking about the name of Japanese Actor/Actress... It is just too much and mean... And we have no idea about it at all...

Sahak at that time kept drawing a genie... Hoping that we can guess that the answer was a Jin-something word...

As a result, we lost to the opponent team...

That's all for now... Salam...

No comments: